18 May Help Wanted! Part Time Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator Support Needed:
Hey social media-minded people: We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator at Reconciled Solutions to help us out on a part-time basis. Here are the tasks you would be responsible for:
- 4-6 postings per week to LinkedIn, Facebook
- Commenting and trying to engage others in joining the conversation of small biz entrepreneurs trying to build profitable, sustainable businesses.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator–building new connections by industry type, account-based-marketing strategy implemented in Social media campaigns that build relationships
- Monthly Newsletter content creation (only the welcome letter and transitions) editing, layout, design, list management, and distribution
- Marketing email blasts to clients/prospective clients/strategic partners/etc.
- Uploading blog articles to website and general website maintenance tasks
- Sales Funnel advertising creation for group coaching classes and new products via social media outlets
- Managing and growing a (currently) very limited YouTube channel
Here are the wonderful things about working for Reconciled Solutions:
- This is a flexible job: You will work part-time, about 8-12 hours per week from the comfort of your home.
- You can work non-business hours if it is more comfortable for you
- We have a wonderful and culturally–diverse staff of motivated and positive employees and contractors who are driven to help our small business clients have visibility and clarity to their financials.
- We only work with nice clients; if they are not nice, we will fire them as a client
- We do have a good foundation of marketing activity going on so you are not starting from scratch in building our brand
- Our team members always say what they do and do what they say
At Reconciled Solutions, we follow a set of powerful core values:
- Honesty and integrity
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and tenacious
- Exhibiting professionalism
- Having creativity,dreamsand imagination
- Acting with modesty and humility alongside confidence
- Understanding the value of reputation
- A holistic approach to work and life
Here are the challenges about working at Reconciled Solutions:
- You must be impeccable with the written word. If you have poor grammar or spelling, you need not apply.
- We demand that you are clear about what you can get done and you meet the deadlines assigned to you.
- You must be willing to ask for help if you need it but take initiative whenever you can.
- You must document your process. Document how you did your work-look for opportunities to make it more effective and efficient, then document the changes to the process. Then move to the next job and start the whole process again.
- Angie is your typical small biz owner, I am always coming up with new ideas, my staff has nicknamed me “The Mad Scientist”.
- We are frugal and cautious with spending so if your plan requires us to make a big investment, you need to be prepared to defend why you want to do things the way you do.
If you wish to apply, here are the steps:
- Send your resume in a WORD Document to Assist@ReconciledSolutions.net.
- Please specify in your email content what your experience level with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is.
- Make a video of yourself to include:
- Who you are
- Why you think you are uniquely qualified for the job
- Our Facebook and LinkedIn ad campaigns are not meeting company expectations. Please provide insights on what you think makes these campaigns successful.